I was shoveling down some very tasty rumaki when I realized I wasn’t wearing any pants.
Then I woke up in a cold sweat.
I can’t be the only one who has these crazyass dreams, can I?
Anyway, it reminded me again of what kept me from launching an online business for so long.
You see, I was terrified of humiliating myself in front of family and friends — not to mention tens of millions of strangers on the internet.
I was afraid of “doing it wrong.”
You can relate, right?
Chris wrote Create Your First Website by 3:45 This Afternoon and runs a successful membership site for getting started in making money on the internet. (It was even voted the No.1 Internet Marketing Service this year by IMReportCard.com.)
For about an hour, Chris and I talked about how to take your first step in creating an online business without looking like a total nitwit.
- The one thing guaranteed to take the pressure off when you launch a new business.
- How to easily crush that “overwhelmed” feeling.
- How to catapult from technophobe to internet whiz kid with no muss or fuss.
- How long it REALLY takes to start making decent moolah online. (Hint: Forget what the damn gurus tell you.)
- How to bootstrap your internet business for near-zero bucks.
- How to painlessly create content for your website.
- PLUS the secret reason Chris dumped his job as a mid-morning radio celebrity in London and moved to L.A. with absolutely nothing to do (until he finally got bored enough to became an internet marketer).
Well, I recorded the chat and cleverly titled it How to Take Your First Step in Creating an Online Business (Without Looking Like a Total Nitwit).
And now you can get a copy of the hour-long audio.
It’s just $14.97. Nice. All that how-to advice, plus Chris’s and my clever banter, for less than I just spent at Applebee’s for a Southwest Jalapeno Burger and two kiwi lemonades.
And the recording doesn’t repeat on you like the burger, although you can listen to it again and again.