I spent part of this morning sitting in my yard, watching the dog roll on her back in the sun while I mulled over a few questions Warren posed on his blog earlier this week.
Warren, by the way, is the author of great stuff like Refuse To Be Afraid, A Scream of Consciousness, and the sensational Myke Phoenix pulp stories (all of which can be quickly and easily found via Amazon).
Anyway, the questions Warren asked are damn good. And I think you’ll find it highly profitable to spend some “think time” on them.
Here they are…
- What will you do with the time that’s left?
- Why are you here?
- What is the best use of your gifts?
- How can you make the world a better place?
- How can you make your life a better life?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you free?
- What gives you life?
- What are you going to make?
- When are you going to make it?
I’m actually interested in hearing your answers to some of these questions, if you’re willing to share ’em.
You know where to find me.